80's sleeves, Charity Denim


Top: Zara 
Trousers: Charity shop
Earrings: H&M 


This blouse is my favourite in the worldddd. It's from Zara and reminds me of my mums wedding dress from the 80's, with big puffy sleeves and a wrapped neck line. The red jeans are from a charity shop, I quite often see this style in various colours in charity shops for a couple of quid. The jeans are mom jeans too so this whole outfit is based on my mama (; 
These earrings are amazing, from H&M and on sale for £4. They also have red ones that aren't on sale (yet). Really love this trend of long hassle earrings, really flattering and on trend.

Check out my LookBook page:
http://lookbook.nu/look/8714505-Zara-Floral-Top-Charity-Shop-Red-Mom-Jeans-H&M


Comments

  1. You have an amazing way of mixing your outfits. I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts